We are committed to building success for all our learners, promoting a sense of pride in their heritage and identity as citizens.
All our young people will become:
- Successful life-long learners who remain curious, enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society
Our learning community will:
- Value, respect and support the individual and collective needs of all learners.
- Provide an education of excellence to enable all learners to make the very best use of their individual talents and abilities.
- Maintain a broad, balanced, creative and appropriately challenging curriculum catering for the needs of all students.
- Encourage learners to take pride in their membership of the school community and to contribute to the running of the school.
- Provide and maintain a safe, caring and stimulating physical, social and learning environment.
- Engage with parents, the community and partner schools to improve educational outcomes for all, valuing equally the contribution of all stakeholders to our success.
- Respect, value and celebrate the diversity of local, national and global communities.
- Employ all staff according to national and local authority terms and conditions as a minimum, engaging with relevant professional associations.
- Promote job satisfaction and security and a commitment to ongoing continuous professional development for all staff.
- Share a whole-hearted commitment to well-being for all.