Mission, Vision and Values
Mission (what drives our activity?)
To foster a spirit of optimism, aspiration, fulfilment, co-operation and achievement within young people by setting and delivering on high expectations.
Focus on enabling everyone involved in the trust schools that serve the different religious, ethnic and cultural communities making up Bradford to share experience and skills and offer children a broad community perspective at the heart of their education. This will develop pupils who are well-rounded, socially aware, skilled citizens, proud to build a magnificent future for their area.
To use the real and deep expertise in the primary phase to make a significant contribution towards improving schools in the trust and locality by building a collaborative community of practitioners with outstanding expertise across all areas.
Vision (our best selves)
Bringing our communities together; nurturing excellence.
Core Values (what standards do we hold ourselves to?)
- The learner is at the heart of all we do;
- A belief in the ability of all pupils; a relentless focus on high expectations, achievement and a commitment to provide support for excellent academic progress;
- The value of well-rounded individuals developed through creativity in the curriculum that allows the development of broader skills and attributes including those less easy to measure;
- Support for all who work in our schools, linked to continuous professional development opportunities, promoting success for learners in the trust;
- A commitment to partnership with families and the wider community;
- The promotion of community cohesion, citizenship and mutual respect;
- An emphasis on the importance of transitions between education settings and the creation of a seamless learning journey;
- The trust will follow a moral approach, based on inclusive educational values.